Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in Review

2012 has come and gone with much enthusiasm. It was filled with interesting highlights and memorable changes. As I look back at 2012, I wonder about the small moments I missed and forgot about, all the good little moments that were lost in the shuffle.  I did a bit of searching to ramp up my gratitude journal process and found a Year Full of Blessings Remembered. It doesn't seem difficult or high tech; a jar with written slips of paper in it that can be pulled out in 2014...I hope my jar is over flowing next year!

I often fill the need to start the new year with shiny new resolutions that reflect on how I want my world to change. This year my resolution list has turned into a mini Goal List. Ideas and ways to make improvements in my life. But most important, I need to learn to live in the present, focus on today and stop worrying about yesterday and tomorrow.

2013 is the year to live in the now.

links i'm contemplating

random acts of kindness checklist - free pdf download

10 things to make you happier at home - maybe there is something to making the bed


No comments:

Post a Comment