Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kindle Free Books

I love my kindle. There is an abundance of free books available for it and I can download numerous books from my library. However, sometimes all the free stuff out there is hard to weed thru, so I take advantage of a few great sites that categorize and alert me of new free stuff:
  • Books on the Knob - free and bargain reads, the layout is great
  • Kindle Review - lists free books each day (new books in the afternoon) by genre, including number of pages and reviews
  • BookHoot - summarizes information from various websites into one site
  • From the desk of Mrs Wizard - blog with tips, tricks and book recommendations
  • Free ebooks Daily - book summaries, front cover pictures and genre included
  • eReaderIQ - searchable by genre, you can then read summaries and see reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment