Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Birch Box

photo from birchbox website

One of the many things I really like about Birch Box is the ability to review past boxes. If I really liked something in the box it is easy to go to the website and click to get more information and purchase the item. The site keeps track of everything shipped to you. Now if I would only become better at reviewing the items on the website.

In May's Box
Beauty Blender Cleaner: I loved the beauty blender cleaning solution. This size is great for travel as well. I tested the cleaner this weekend and it worked great.

Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm: The Beauty Balm was a bit of a dude, I couldn't get very much product out of the sample and not enough to give it a real try. The bit I did get had a nice consistency and a nice color.

Arquiste L'Etrog: Normally the perfume samples get put in a box and pulled out when I am in the search for something new, however, I took this sample on a recent trip with me and really liked the smell, it was citrusy and warm just like the description said. This was probably one of my favorite scents received from Birch Box.

Color Club Nail Polish: gold nail polish....it definitely made me step out of my comfort zone, but I did like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment