Monday, May 21, 2012

Monthly Subscription Services

I am on the search for new monthly subscription boxes. I have been receiving Birch Box for more then a year and sometimes it is hit or miss. My last two boxes have been somewhat disappointing but I don't want to cancel my service, the Gossip Girl box contained a gold nail polish and brush cleaner. The face cream received would have been awesome to stick in my purse but I was not able to get any product from the sample. However, occasionally I am surprised by the samples included and have been introduced to a few great new products, which is what it is all about.

So the search has started to see what else is available.

Top Contenders:
Glossy Box - currently wait listed

Eco Emi - $15/5-10 samples that are eco-friendly. The reviews for this have been consistently good and it has been on my list for a while. I was wait listed many months back and when I received the "It is now available"email I procrastinated

Love with Food - $12/5-6 samples and they donate a meal to a hungry child for each box purchased.

Umba - $26/ handmade products ranging from  home goods to bath products. I think this would be a great way to get introduced to people who create goods and I am very partial to handmade crafts.

Conscious Box - $19/ unknown sample amounts. Handpicked pure and sustainable products.

Green Grab Bag - $15/6 samples are natural, organic and vegan

Goodebox - $16/6-7 trial sized beauty and personal care products

The Look Bag - $10/5 samples - personal profile helps select your samples.

Dream Sample Box $12.50 - will look at the theme of the month and decide if I would like to get the box

Cravebox - $10 - you sign up to get notified when the box is available and then enter to be selected in a drawing to get the box, if you are selected you get the box in two weeks. Samples are focused on a theme. (complicated much?)

The Little Black Boxes - two options: a Bag for $10/8-9 samples and a Box $20/13-14 samples each filled with homemade treasures and treats.

Foodzie - 29.95 you pick the box you want from three tasting themes or get their signature box.

What I have said no to:
Blissmo
Sample Socity Beauty Bar
Whimsey Box - not sure I am this arts and crafty although the creators youtube video was adorable and made me want to get the box

No comments:

Post a Comment