Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cravebox Limited Edition Box

Earlier in the year I signed up to receive notifications for Cravebox. However, there was a waiting list but I also signed up for the newsletter. After reading thru an email received from them, I realized I had not signed up for the waiting list, but only the newsletter. But I was in luck, they just announced that one of their limited edition boxes was available and the theme was Summer BBQ. I was interested in getting the box and went to sign up on their website.

Cravebox is a monthly subscription box for $10.  Samples are varied and they promise the samples will equal the box price. There is still a wait list for the monthly box. They are also offering a "lottery" for their Limited Edition boxes. You are notified by email that a box is available, you then have three days to go to the Cravebox website and enter a drawing to receive the box. You have to wait to be notified if you were "picked" to receive the box.

I just received my email that I won a spot in the lottery drawing and will be receiving the Summer BBQ limited edition box. Boxes are being mailed out this Thursday.

One of the reasons I signed up for this box is the mix of products that can be received. I am also excited they have the limited edition boxes with a more focused theme that you can opt in for a chance to get. Since I already receive a makeup oriented box I don't need another entirely focused on beauty, I want the variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment