Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb Books Read

When You're Young by Penny Childs
This was a free Amazon kindle purchase and I was surprised how much I liked it. A quick mystery/suspense read. Jo has a gift to see what victims see during their attack. She comes back to the town of her own attack and into the life of her first true love, the town sheriff.

Pages: 228



The Scorpion and the Seducer by Bonnie Vanak
Another Amazon freebie, Egyptian romance. It was a good story but took me some time to finish it, I kept having to put it down and come back to it. It was a little hard to connect to the characters and I wasn't so involved that I wanted to immediately finish the book. However, the surprise ending wasn't glaring obvious in the beginning of the book.

Pages:326

No comments:

Post a Comment